Membership Rules and Guest Policy
● All members and guests must sign in upon arrival, and sign out at departure.
● The gates and front door are always to remain closed and locked. Lock code is for members only and must NOT be shared. If nonmembers enter without a member present as a result of you sharing the code, it will be considered a rule violation and may result in loss of membership.
● Pool members are responsible for their guests. Guests are only allowed to visit with a pool member in attendance. You may not let a guest in and then leave.
● Members with family memberships are allowed 3 free guests at one time. A $5.00 per person fee for over 3 guests is required. Single membership holders must pay $5.00 for each guest, maximum of 3 guests per visit. Fee is to be paid at time of attendance in podium dropbox.
● NO more than 10 total in a party at one time for family memberships. This includes the members listed on your family membership (See private parties for an event exceeding a group of 10.)
● NO LIFEGUARDS are on duty. Parents are responsible for supervising their children in the pool and on the property.
● No children under age 14 allowed at the pool without adult supervision. If a minor does not exhibit responsible behavior, he/she will no longer be allowed to visit without adult supervision. If an adult child in the household does not abide by pool rules, it will be considered a rule violation and may result in loss of membership.
● For everyone’s safety, NO RUNNING.
● Absolutely NO GLASS containers anywhere on premises.
● NO DIVING in shallow end of pool.
● Only one person at a time on slide and diving board.
● Maximum weight of 100 lbs or age of 12 on the slide.
● Go down slide FEET FIRST only.
● Please DO NOT stand on or play with pool rope.
● Smoking/vaping is NOT allowed within pool area or near the fence line. Please smoke by tree out front and dispose of cigarette butts appropriately. This policy includes e-cigs, vapes, etc.
● NO ALCOHOL on pool property.
● NO PROFANITY or abusive language of any sort.
● NO spitting, urinating or blowing nose in pool.
● Eating is only allowed at picnic tables/pavilion.
● NO EATING OR DRINKING in pool.
● NO PETS within pool area.
● Please clean up after yourselves. Spills and crumbs cause problems with insects.
● All members are allowed to respectfully hold one another responsible for following pool rules and regulations.